Really noooooo not MAgic mart and Big lots i love those stores. (im serious btw)
I've been told Big Lots, Pizza Hut and Magic Mart in Norton will be closed by Christmas.
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
Really noooooo not MAgic mart and Big lots i love those stores. (im serious btw)
Hopefully its not true, that would be several more jobs in the area lost. I actually enjoy going to these stores. I don't much care for Pizza Hut so I would not really miss it.
crack is whack
Actually, it is true. In addition to those stores, Ingles is going out of business also.
NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! not ingles where will I go now.
crack is whack
why?
Is this really gonna happen, or just hear say?
crack is whack
big lots is going out of busines, my aunt works there and they told her that hunnicut wouldnt let them renew the lease
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v29/TheGreatOne/221_2127.jpg[/img]
Magic Mart is not going out of business.
Ingles might as well close. Rarely see more than 5-10 cars in their parking lot.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
Bookmarks